Ever wondered how to get rid of excess fluid and icky impurities from your face and look glowing? Save yourself an expensive trip to the salon- you can give yourself much the same treatment at home for free!
- Wash your face normally to rid it of any make up, dirt or other residue.
- Wrap your hair up in a towel
- Set a pot of water to boil on the stove, or in your steamer if you have one.
- Take the pot of the stove, set it on a counter/tabletop, hold your face over it, maintaining a comfortable distance. We’re dealing with hot water here, people, so be careful!
- Put a towel over your head, and around the pot to let the steam concentrate, and not escape. Let the steam wash over your face for some 3-7 minutes. The drier your skin, the less time you should steam it.
- Dab your face with a clean towel and splash it with some ice cold water to close the pores
- Rub it in with some toner or rose water if you’ve oily to normal skin
- Use a moisturizer suited to your skin type to seal it in.
- Stay indoors for a bit, or take a nap to further feel relaxed and let all the goodness sink in.
- It’s preferable to do this at least once a fortnight, at night or on a lazy weekend, for maxium effect.
- Careful with that hot water!
Picture Source: ezeistbeauty,com