You always begin with the make up for your skin, for some reason that’s the ideal thing to do. One spends hours to do so, but this manual gives you the basic yet functional tips to make it prim and proper for your date. Remember, you don’t want it too loud. Let it out in the Sun!
- The key element is the Base! A light weighted powder or compact is the perfect solution for the day. Foundation has pro’s and con’s. It can only make the skin look even, but it feels heavy, and also makes the skin look artificially treated. Try avoiding that. A concealer is a boon, for flawless complexion.
- Eyes! The main do-it or chuck it factor. When you apply the correct amount of eyeshadow, make sure that since its day time, it has a pop-pulse, but also keep it mild. The gradient tones do well, and are always preferred. Add ons reflect a lot, and the proper use of kajal and mascara like the illustration, give you a clean look.
- Moving on to the lips. Nude or light shades do wonders. Do not apply bright reds and plums on this occasion.
- With the face complete, you feel that 50% of your look is taken care of. But the hair and its texture are equally important for any occasion. It’s safe and quick to have a blow-dry after your wash. The silken-set dry look is the best way out. A funky bun with cute accessories supporting it also looks very up-beat and gives a spunk to your personality
- Valentine’s day has a different air around it. Make sure you have a fancy back to your outfit.
- Get your nails done. Reds, oranges, or even hot pink are a total approval for the day!
- Carry a trendy clutch. A handbag is more bulky and passe, but a hold-all would be perfect!
Keep it simple but stylish, ALWAYS!
Article and Collage by: Sneha Bhatnagar.
Model: Uroosa Khan
What's your style this Valentine's Day? Comment & Share!