Just when you think that your life cannot get worse, it does. I happen to notice a pattern in everything that troubles us and BINGO here are 10 findings:
- All the important tests always happen on the same day and not only that, that day would be after one of your most hectic day of the week.
- You always land up with the strictest teacher in a subject you know you won’t perform well in.
- The guy you do not share a cordial understanding with will always have teachers who throw marks.
- It is only in the morning while brushing that you realize you have an assignment due that day and no free hours to your credit.
- The day you miss breakfast, hours drag on till 12 ’o’ clock and the mess would serve something you never liked .
- You will suddenly land up with loads of work just when you retire to watch your favourite TV show.
- The queue at any Xerox shop is inversely proportional to days left for the exams.
- The day you enter late in class the professor’s temper would be at its peak.
- You always end up messing up that exam whose teacher is your favourite.
- The report card always arrives on the day when your parents had planned for an outing or a movie. What happens to those plans…well I needn’t elaborate on that!
All those suffering from the above fates, well I am sorry to say that there is no hope. Our luck runs out just when we need it the most!
Article by: Nida Abbasi